Ugrás a fő tartalomra

AI prompt minták

Prompt minták:





Can you give me ideas for [format] about [subject], perhaps covering [topics]?

  Can you give me ideas for a series of blog posts about sustainability, perhaps covering topics like eco-friendly fashion, zero waste living, and renewable energy?

--

Can you provide suggestions for how I can improve [subject]?

Can you provide step-by-step instructions on how to [subject]?

Can you summarize [title]?

  Can you summarize the differences between solar and coal energy sources?

Can you translate “[phrase]” in the context of a [event] into [language]?

Can you find some practical ways to [practice/learn] a skill without joining a course or community?

Can you simulate a job interview for [job title] by asking and answering questions as if you are a potential employer?

Can you write a [type of text] for the [subject] in [location], outlining the [benefits] offered by the [subject]?

Can you write me [number] email subject lines for [type of email] to [target audience]?

Can you write a [type of profile] for me, highlighting [interests/ personality] in a way that is likely to attract [audience]?

Can you write a [type of song] about [subject], [additional details]?

  Can you write a love song about my wife, incorporating our shared interests and inside jokes into the lyrics?

Can you write a [type of text] on the topic of [subject] [additional details]?

  Can you write a research paper on the topic of mental health in the workplace, exploring the prevalence and impact of stress and burnout?

Can you formulate pickup lines as if [unusual style]?

  Can you formulate pickup lines as if you were a Shakespearean character?

  Can you formulate pickup lines as if you were a lazy superhero?



-------

Cluster the following questions by topical semantic relevance: [insert paa questions]

Give me 15 example websites related to [keyword1] and [keyword2].

Use the following list of keywords and group them together to create content clusters: [list of keywords]

Classify the following set of keywords on the basis of search intent in a table form (informational, commercial, and navigational): [list of keywords]

Generate FAQ Schema markup code for the following set of Question: [list of questions]

Generate 5 interesting, and engaging titles of a maximum of 55 characters long each, for a webpage on the following topic: [define topic]

Generate 5 interesting, and engaging meta descriptions of a maximum of 155 characters long each, for an article with the following title: [paste title]


---


I want you to act as a technical book summarizer. Can you please summarize the book [name] with 5 main points?

I want you to act as an academic. Please summarise the paper [...] in simple terms in one paragraph.


-- AI  programozás

I want you to act as an automatic machine learning (AutoML) bot using TPOT for me. I am working on a model that predicts [...]. Please write python code to find the best classification model with the highest AUC score on the test set.

I want you to act as a coder. Can you help me parallelize this code across threads in python?

I want you to act as a data scientist and explain the model's results. I have trained a scikit-learn XGBoost model and I would like to explain the output using a series of plots with Shap. Please write the code.

I want you to act as a coder. I have a folder of images. [Describe how files are organised in directory] [Describe how you want images to be printed]

I want you to act as a software developer. I would like to compare the efficiency of two algorithms that performs the same thing in python. Please write code that helps me run an experiment that can be repeated for 5 times. Please output the runtime and other summary statistics of the experiment. [Insert functions]

I want you to act as a data scientist. I need to create a numpy array. This numpy array should have the shape of (x,y,z). Please initialize the numpy array with random values.

I want you to act as a software developer. Please write unit tests for the function [Insert function]. The test cases are: [Insert test cases]

I want you to act as a data scientist. Please write code to test if that my pandas Dataframe [insert requirements here]

I want you to act as a code explainer. What is this code doing? [Insert code]

I want you to act as a data science instructor. Can you please explain to me what this SQL code is doing? [Insert SQL code]

I want you to act as a Google Sheets formula explainer. Explain the following Google Sheets command. [Insert formula]

I want you to act as a software developer. Please help me improve the time complexity of the code below. [Insert code]

I want you to act as a code optimizer. Can you point out what's wrong with the following Pandas code and optimize it? [Insert code here]

I want you to act as a code optimizer. The code is poorly written. How do I correct it? [Insert code here]

I want you to act as an SQL code optimizer. The following code is slow. Can you help me speed it up? [Insert SQL]

I want you to act as a code simplifier. Can you simplify the following code?

I want you to act as a software developer. Please provide documentation for func1 below. [Insert function]

I want you to act as a code analyzer. Can you improve the following code for readability and maintainability? [Insert code]

I want you to act as a SQL formatter. Please format the following SQL code. Please convert all reserved keywords to uppercase [Insert requirements]. [Insert Code]

I want you to act as a coder and write SQL code for MySQL. What is the equivalent of PostgreSQL's DATE_TRUNC for MySQL?

I want you to act as a code translator. Can you please convert the following code from python to R? [Insert code]

Your above code is wrong. [Point out what is wrong]. Can you try again?

I want you to act as a software developer. This code is supposed to [expected function]. Please help me debug this python code that cannot be run. [Insert function]


I want you to act as a data scientist and write SQL code for me. I have a table with two columns [Insert column names]. I would like to calculate a running average for [which value]. What is the SQL code that works for PostgreSQL 14?


Assume you are given the tables... with the columns... Output the following...


I want you to act as a SQL code corrector. This code does not run in [your DBMS, e.g. PostgreSQL]. Can you correct it for me? [SQL code here]


I want you to act as a Linux terminal expert. Please write the code to [describe requirements]


I want you to act as an Excel VBA developer. Can you write a VBA that [Insert function here]?


want you to act as a PowerBl modeler. Here is the details of my current project. [Insert details]. Do you see any problems with the table?


I want you to act as a data science instructor. Explain [concept] to a business stakeholder.


I want you to act as a document formatter. Please format the following into a nice table for me to place in Google Docs? [insert text table here]



---------------

Generate a headline for an essay / esszé címsor generálás

“Generate five headlines for an essay about [paste your text]”

Summarizing  / összegzés készítés

“Summarize the following text in two sen-tences: [paste your text]”

Summarise the key topics of this content in bullet points: [insert copied content]

Paraphrasing / átfogalmazás

“Paraphrase this sentence: [paste your text]”

Correction / javítás

“Act as a professional spelling and grammar corrector and improver”

? Wait for response

[Paste your text]

Proofreading and editing / lektorálás, szerkesztés

“Please revise the following sentence to make it clearer and more concise: [Paste your text]”

--

Generation of pattern solutions from old exam tasks

“Please generate a pattern solution for the following task: [past your task]”

Create a mind map to gain a quick overview of a new topic

[paste your topic]

“Create a mind map on the topic above, list the central idea, main branches, and sub-branches”

Explanation of concepts (e.g., mathematical equations)

“I want you to act as a math teacher. I will provide some mathematical equations or con-cepts, and it will be your job to explain them in easy-to understand terms. My first question is: I need help to understand how [paste your concept] works”


Vocabulary acquisition

Could you please provide me with terms related to [paste your text]



Create flashcards

“Topic: [paste your topic]

Please help me create a two-column spreadsheet with questions and corresponding answers on the topic above


Self-testing of specific knowledge


“Topic: [paste your topic]

Please ask me five questions on the topic above. I will then respond to it. After my response, you will tell me if my answer was right or wrong and provide an explanation”


--- programozás, fejlesztés és ChatGPT


Help with syntax

“What is the syntax [paste your text] in Py-thon?”


Coding examples

Please give me an example of how to use the [paste your function] in JavaScript?

Write a regular expression that filters queries in search console with 8 or more words


Programming tips

What are some tips for [paste your text]?



Debugging help

“How can I fix the [‘TypeError: ‘int’ object is not subscriptable’ error] in my Python code”


Explaining codes

"Can you explain the code for me step by step: [paste your code]?”


--- oktatás

Create a lesson plan

create quizzes this on the topic of

Please generate a single choice exam question about this content with four potential answers, exactly one of them being correct


--- definiciók, leírások

Please tell me a few sentences about the earthquakes in Turkey and Syria in 2023

Please shorten the summary to 150 words

Please elaborate the second point

Tell me more about the last argument in your previous answer


--- képgenerálás

oil painting of a child with their

grandparent enjoying a moment together and looking at each other. The child’s

face is full of wonder and the grandparent’s face is lined with years of living,

nostalgia, happy and sad memories and the wisdom of their years. Detailed faces


dreamy futuristic cityscape, beautiful, clouds, interesting colors, cinematic lighting, 8k, 4k ––ar 7:4 ––c 25 ––no windows

oil painting of an ethereal owl :: flowers, colors :: abstract :: wisdom ––ar 7:4.

Megjegyzések